F. Gant McCloud is a Board Certified Specialist in Wills, Trusts & Estates with the law firm of
Kirk-Pinkerton, P.A., which has been serving the Sarasota community with distinction since 1926.
For business reasons, as well as for estate planning and asset protection purposes, it is often advisable to create business entities. Gant assists his clients with the creation, implementation, and maintenance of the following business entities:
- Limited Liability Companies (LLCs)
- Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs)
- Family Limited Partnerships (FLPs)
- S Corporations
In the case of S Corporations, Gant can assist with the following specialized trusts, which are qualified S Corporation shareholders:
- Qualified Subchapter S Trusts (QSSTs)
- Electing Small Business Trusts (ESBTs)
Gant also practices in the area of business succession planning, including the myriad of issues involved with the transfer or sale of businesses.